Our Core Principles
Becca King Co-Founder Freedom Land Capital
Travis King Co-Founder Freedom Land Capital
Frequently Asked Questions...
1. First click on the 'Submit Deal" button on the menu bar, then complete the opt-in form.
2. Next, fill out & submit the 'Deal Specifics' webform that pops up requesting additional info.
*Note- you must have a signed Purchase Agreement to Submit a Deal.
3. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email with your invite to our Client Portal.
Create your login credentials for the Client portal, then proceed to review the remaining checklist of items required to get the submitted deal approved for funding.
Upon Accessing the Client Portal, you will be presented with the following checklist:
- Fill out then upload the provided Due Diligence Checklist
- Fill out then upload the provided Agent Opinion of Values sheet
4. After we receive the required checklist items, we will reject or approve the deal and notify you via the Client Portal.
5. Assuming your deal is approved, you will be sent a Joint Venture Agreement for electronic signature. All correspondence and document sharing will be handled through Client Portal.
6. At this point, you may proceed with opening escrow with the title company and once title research is clear, we will wire an amount equal to the purchase price to the title company and we will cover the closing costs/title fees.
We thought it was important to have a professional, simple, online platform that would allow our partners to easily manage their deals - once you submit a deal, you'll be able to create login credentials to access and view all documentation and all communication related to your submitted deals.
We offer a 70/30 split (70% to the Land Investor and 30% to Freedom Land Capital). The 70/30 split is calculated on the net profits after a 20% Fee on the Purchase Price. The 20% Fee is applied to the purchase price and is paid upon the sale of the property.
While we will consider acquisition of all sizes, most of the deals that get approved fall between $10,000 - $150,000 purchase price. We are also happy to fund portfolio or multi-parcel purchases that exceed $150,000. We bring a level of experience to portfolio takedowns that is unparalleled in the funding industry.
We prefer cash! The large majority of our partnerships are on properties being sold for cash, but we’ve funded seller financing deals and remain open-minded.
Yes. At this time we are listing all properties with specialized land agents. Agents' and their opinion of values they provide as well as the exposure the listing gets when put on the MLS are keys to our success in getting properties sold for top dollar, quickly!
Yes, a title policy is required for all acquisitions. We understand this slows the process down some, but we think it’s well worth the additional time and expense to help mitigate risk and provide a sense of security going into the acquisition.
At this time, Freedom Land Capital is exclusively laser-focused on land.
Our Core Principles
What our Clients/Partners Say