Our Core Principles
Becca King Co-Founder Freedom Land Capital
Travis King Co-Founder Freedom Land Capital
Frequently Asked Questions...
1. First click on the 'Submit Deal" button on the menu bar, then complete the opt-in form.
2. Next, fill out & submit the 'Deal Specifics' webform that pops up requesting additional info.
*Note- you must have a signed Purchase Agreement to Submit a Deal.
3. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email with your invite to our Client Portal.
Create your login credentials for the Client portal, then proceed to review the remaining checklist of items required to get the submitted deal approved for funding.
Upon Accessing the Client Portal, you will be presented with the following checklist:
- Upload your Signed Purchase Agreement to the Client Portal
- Fill out then upload the provided Due Diligence Checklist
- Fill out then upload the provided Land Comps - Comparison Report
4. After we receive the required checklist items, we will reject or approve the deal and notify you via the Client Portal.
5. Assuming your deal is approved, you will be sent a Joint Venture Agreement for electronic signature. All correspondence and document sharing will be handled through Client Portal.
6. At this point, you may proceed with opening escrow with the title company and once title research is clear, we will wire an amount equal to the purchase price to the title company. You, the Land Investor, will wire the amount equal to the closing costs/title fees, etc.
We thought it was important to have a professional, simple, online platform that would allow our partners to easily manage their deals - once you submit a deal, you'll be able to create login credentials to access and view all documentation and all communication related to your submitted deals.
We operate on a Tier system based on experience and deal flow, you will be in one of the following two categories:
Tier 1: We offer most Land Investors a 70/30 split (70% to the Land Investor and 30% to Freedom Land Capital) after a 20% Fee to FLC. The 20% Fee is applied to the purchase price and is paid upon the sale of the property.
Tier 2: We offer very seasoned Land Investors a 80/20 split (80% to the Land Investor and 20% to Freedom Land Capital) after a 20% Fee to FLC. The 20% Fee is applied to the purchase price and is paid upon the sale of the property.
While we will consider acquisition of all sizes, most of the deals that get approved fall between $10,000 - $50,000 purchase price. We are also happy to fund portfolio or multi-parcel purchases that exceed $50k.
We expect the Land Investor to pay for any HOA dues, transfer fees, property taxes, and title/closing fees; however, these costs will be reimbursed upon the sale of the property prior to calculating profit.
We prefer cash! The large majority of our partnerships are on properties being sold for cash, but we’ve funded seller financing deals and remain open-minded.
Yes, a title policy is required for all acquisitions. We understand this slows the process down some, but we think it’s well worth the additional time and expense to help mitigate risk and provide a sense of security going into the acquisition.
At this time, Freedom Land Capital is exclusively laser-focused on land.
Our Core Principles
What our Clients/Partners Say